Wednesday, November 10, 2010

up and coming

       Its been such a busy week that I haven't had much time to focus on this blog, let alone even think. I've had assignments up the you-know-what and meetings, appointments and thankfully some good news as well! I found out today that the gallbladder that has been ruining my life for the past year and a half is FINALLY getting removed in exactly two weeks today! Excited much? Anyway, back to the blog. I've been strapped for photography time, but gladly got away to take some pictures of my beautiful family, which once I get more, will hopefully make it here. There are also some baking recipes that I'm itching to make, once the low-fat no-bake cheesecake in the fridge goes away..
Until then, here's a preview:
Berry-licious Cream Cheese Cake - a low fat option I found to satisfy my gallbladder needs
Grandma's Soft Molasses Cookies - these just remind me of Christmas, and I'm in that mood
Burnt Sugar Almonds - they sound weird, but mmmm, look and taste soo good

Stay tuned!

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment