Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring!

Spring has sprung (even though today brought a tiny bit of snow!), and I'm so excited because that means for me, it's photography season. School is done for me in a week, and I can't wait for the warmer weather and beautiful backdrops that summer brings! For now, I snapped some pictures of the kiddies at Easter this weekend. At the end is a little dippy that shows the difference between the pictures I take SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera), and the finished product. Get ready because my blog is back!


Roxy, my curious little friend!


Little miss personality in her pretty Easter dress!


And little miss attitude playing outside!


Hey, cool dude!


Love her cheesy little smile :)


T!


The SOOC (left), and the finished edit (right).

No comments:

Post a Comment