Saturday, October 22, 2011

and they lived happily ever after..

So this past weekend was one full of milestones.. it was my 5th anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend on Friday, and my beautiful sister got married on Saturday. It was a gorgeous wedding, and I had a ton of fun being one of her bridesmaids! I got to take a few pics at Colours of most of us girls getting our hair and makeup done, and a few at the reception when I had time. I wish I could have taken more!! But luckily my sister had the wonderful Kim Chorney taking pictures throughout the day.. she couldn't have chosen anyone better to photograph her wedding! It's hard to remember to stop and capture the moments when you're busy being a part of their special day. But here's what I did have time to capture.. Congratulations again Alicia & Ryan.. love you both!







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.... great captures! 71 more images to process and I am done... Yippy!

    ReplyDelete